Mr. Tomori has been a Sales and Marketing professional for twenty-five years. During this time, he has demonstrated the ability to identify opportunities and to bring them creatively into eventual realities. With a B.A. in Business Administration from the University of Western Ontario, Mr. Tomori has remained self-employed for most of his professional career.
POSITIONS AND HONOREES
- Past President of Fraternity Sigma Phi Zeta
- Olympic Judo Athlete in Munich Games 1972
- Sportsman of the Year Award for Niagara 1973
- President/Principle owner of The Investment Recovery Group Incorporated
- Lead aquisition team for purchases of waste management facilities in Canada and the U.S.A.
- Arranged financing and management for various projects both environmental and commercial 2 to 15 million dollar